Clash of Clans is getting a new update today and you should be excited; why not, the game has broken bounds to make way into the smartphones of so many users that the attention is warranted.
Moving on to the juicy bits, Supercell is bringing you a fiery feast in the form of Level 5 Dragons that you will be able to upgrade to once you are at TH10. You also get a second Air Sweeper from TH9 and three interesting new spells!
The official patch notes, as provided by Supercell, are pretty lengthy as compared to the patch notes that we usually get for mobile games and even Clash of Clans itself.
That being said, here’s what you are getting in terms of new spells, new leagues and more:
- The Dark Spell Factory is here with three new spells!
- Dragon level 5 sets its golden gaze on Town Hall 10
- A second Air Sweeper will help clear the skies, starting at Town Hall 9
- New Leagues are here, including the Legend League Tournament and Legend Trophies!
- Harness Dark Elixir to make spells with advanced tactics, starting at Town Hall 8
- Poison Spell: Make a toxic cloud that slows and drains the health of defending troops
- Earthquake Spell: Rattles away the hitpoints from buildings and Walls
- Haste Spell: The fastest speed boost ever, at half the storage space of a Rage Spell
- These Dark Spells take half the space of regular spells. Mix, match and experiment!
- Introducing Titan League and the ultra-prestigious Legend League at 5000 Trophies!
- Legend League Tournaments are a new challenge for top players, ending once a month
- Tournament Legends get their final standings featured in the Top Players tab and profile
- Each tournament resets Legends to 5000 Trophies and converts extras into permanent Legend Trophies!
There also are balancing updates like training times of Spell Factory have been reduced and adjusted for PEKKA, Archer, Dragon and Barbarian. Archer towers are faster, some building hitpoints have been upped and level 4 Dragon has been moved to TH9.
You can read up on the rest of the changes including some improvements to the AI and interface by visiting the Clash of Clans forums here.
Also the game will undergo maintenance for a couple of hours so if you can’t connect, just be patient as the service will be back up in couple of hours. In the meanwhile, do share with us your views about the update in the comments below.