The pre-alpha footage of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 was shown at the E3 a fortnight ago, with a montage of the game’s futuristic, Titanfall-inspired multiplayer.
Additional pre-alpha footage of the game’s multiplayer has been revealed by a YouTuber named PrestigelsKey. The core purpose of his video has been to show the fans the streaks system in Black Ops 3 multiplayer.
12 streaks were available in the alpha, but there are 18 slots, so there’s every chance that additional streaks are added into the final version of the game.
Here’s a rundown of the streaks that are currently in the alpha.
- The UAV at 400 points – same as every year, except a tad faster.
- The HCXD at 425 points – the same RCXD from Black Ops 2, except that it has thurst-powered jumps and ability to run on walls.
- The Dart at 525 points – an anti-personnel drone that can dive-bomb and lock onto targets.
- The Care Package at 550 points – grants a random bonus after 20-30 odd seconds.
- The Counter UAV at 600 points – disable’s opponent’s minimap.
- The Lightning Strike at 750 points – allows you to take out a tablet to bomb three areas on the map.
- The Talon at 975 points – an escort drone that can be remote controlled or tasked to do recon.
- The Cerberus at 1000 points – airdropped drone that kills people. Nice.
- The Wraith at 1100 points – stealth chopper that recons certain areas.
- The R.A.P.S. at 1275 – Robotic Anti-Personnel Sentry that kills people.
- The Combat Robot/GI Unit at 1400 points – another drone, but has two modes: Patrol and Guard that can make it useful to defend flags.
- The Mothership as the last scorestreak – badass ship that comes with machinge guns, rockets, and controllable cameras, and can carry three players who can shoot enemies from turrets.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 will be released on PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on November 6 this year.