CD Projekt RED will roll-out a new patch for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt today. The update will bring the game up to version 1.05 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
A number of fixes have been made in version 1.05, including a one where players experience an endless loading screen during the battle with the Ice Giant.
Gameplay and UI was a bit quirky as well, but thanks to the new update we will see improvements. Moreover, players reported wet armor after leaving the menu screen, you’ll be happy to know that Geralt won’t be wet anymore.
Other notable change is gold not resetting beyond 65535. Full patch notes are posted below:
- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
- Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
The Witcher 3 is one of the best RPGs of all time, but unfortunately it will need more then patch 1.05 to fix the plethora of minor issues it has. Especially Roach needs more work, he is the stupidest horse I have seen in video games to date.