While searching for Arkham Knight during the third chapter, you will hear reports of buried bombs all across the city. You will defuse the first bomb as a part of the Singleplayer Campaign and the rest at your leisure.
Batman Arkham Knight Campaign for Disarmament
As Batman nears a bomb, it will appear on your mini-map along with the level of threat around the bomb. It is recommended to keep on upgrading the Batmobile to cope with these challenges.
Once you have found a bomb and dealt with enemy forces, you need to complete the steps below:
- Upload the virus using the Power Winch – do not leave the area during the upload
- Defend the area using the Batmobile’s Battle Mode
- Use the Power Winch and rev up the engine to detonate the bomb under a controlled explosion
Read on to know the location of each bomb placed against its threat level:
- Bleake Island – Cauldron, next to Sionis Industries = Ultra
- Bleake Island – Cauldron, train yard = Minimal
- Miagani Island – Bristol, north of Botanical Gardens = Minimal
- Miagani Island – North of Grand Avenue Station = Low
- Miagani Island – Miagani Botanical Gardens = Low
- Founders’ Island – Otisburg = Normal
- Founders’ Island – Ryker Heights, Urbarail Station = Low
- Founders’ Island – Ryker Heights = Ultra
- Bleake Island – Chinatown, north side of traffic circle = High
- Miagani Island – Kingston at base of parking garage = Normal
- Founders’ Island – Drescher, near Perdition Bridge = High
- Bleake Island – Cauldron, southwest of Panessa Studios = Ultra
- Miagani Island – Kingston, next to Bank of Gotham = High
- Founders’ Island – Port Adams, just inside Entrance = Ultra
Confront Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke
Area: Miagani Island – Grand Avenue
Pre-Req: Complete Campaign for Disarmament, Occupy Gotham, and Own the Roads
After destroying all the buried bombs, drive to Grand Avenue to confront Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke. In order to take on the enemy, you need to keep your eyes peeled on the radar and avoid the large tank at all costs!
It is better to deal with the Cobra Drones earlier using Missile Barrages. In order to destroy these drones, simply drive behind them and fire Heavy Cannons at the exhaust port to take them down.
As for Deathstroke’s tank, try and keep a safe distance from him and spam the tank with gunfire. His tank has Guided Missiles, an Energy Shot, and Rockets. You can use your Vulcan Gun to shoot down his missiles while actively moving back and forth to avoid the other attacks.
Once you dealt with the boss, apprehend him and drive him to GCPD.
If there is anything else you would like to know, do make sure to let us know in the Comments Section below.