New Splatoon Maps, Weapons, Modes Discovered by Data Mining
Splatoon might have been released but the developers still have unreleased stuff hidden in the game! A dataminer has cut open the game and shared everything he found.
So to begin with, there are a total of 10 maps including eight released ones and two unreleased maps which are a camp and a skyscraper. Check out the images of the skyscrapper at the end of the story.
Moving on to the modes. The data miners have found out that apart from Tower Control (already announced) there also is a mode called Rainmaker. In this mode you have to take control of the item called Rainmaker and carry it to the base of your opponent.
You blast it open from its shield and carry it (without Super Jump) to the enemy base in the given time and without being splattered after which the Rainmaker will be dropped and the shield will be reactivated. Check out an image for the Rainmaker below.
As far as the new weapons in Splatoon are concerned, the list unearthed by the data miners is pretty long and we are not sure what exactly each one of these weapons is going to work like. Any how, here it is in full:
- Sploosh-o-matic – Squid Beakons and Killer Wail
- Neo Sploosh-o-matic – Point Sensor and; Kraken
- Neo Splash-o-matic – Burst Bombs and Inkzooka
- N-ZAP ’89 – Sprinkler and Inkstrikes
- Custom Dual Squelcher – Squid Beakon and Killer Wail
- Luna Blaster – Ink Mines and; Inkzooka
- Luna Blaster Neo – Splat Bombs and Bomb Rush
- Range Blaster – Splash Wall and Inkstrike
- Custom Range Blaster – Splat Bombs and Kraken
- Rapid Blaster Pro – Seekers and Inkzooka
- Rapid Blaster Pro Deco – Disruptors and Killer Wail
- L-3 Nozzlenose D – Burst Bombs and Kraken
- H-3 Nozzlenose – Suction Bombs and Echolocator
- H-3 Nozzlenose D – Point Sensor and Inkzooka
- Carbon Roller – Burst Bombs and Inkzooka
- Carbon Roller Deco – Seekers and Bomb Rush
- Inkbrush Nouveau – Ink Mines and Bubbler
- Octobrush – Squid Beakons and Kraken
- Octobrush Nouveau – Splat Bombs and Inkzooka
- Triple Bloblobber
- E-liter 3K Scope
- Custom E-liter 3K Scope
- Bamboozler 14 Mk I
- Bamboozler 14 Mk II
Here’s a link to all the images of the weapons that are to be released in Splatoon.