There is a new The Witcher 3 hotfix planned for release early next week for PC. The update brings a number of fixes to CD Projekt RED’s masterpiece, including the endless loading screen at Ice Giant encounter.
Also, Geralt’s attire will no longer be wet after you exit the menu, and the gate in the crypt now works as it should. Full changelog is posted below:
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
- Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
- Fixes the lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
- Fixes an issue that prevented players from creating more than one item via Crafting/Alchemy
There seem to be more details related to the update, but the post here suggests that more details will be shared once they become available.
On a related note, The Witcher 3 has managed to sell 1.3 million copies on PC. What’s interesting is that majority of sales aren’t made on Steam. You can read more on the topic, here.
The Witcher 3 is now available on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.