Nintendo’s Amiibo figures have been high in demand and equally hard to find in the markets. However, retailers appear to be trying hard to get you waves on waves of the figurines.
If you were wondering when will you be able to get your hands on the next wave of Amiibo figures, Amazon has got you covered for today. An email was sent out to customers detailing when and which Amiibo figures you will be able to buy.
Throughout the afternoon of Friday, May 29, we’ll be posting each Wave 4 amiibo figure individually within the following time windows. Each will become available for purchase at a random time during that time frame. Mark your calendars for the following times tomorrow!
This was followed by a detailed schedule of timings that you will probably need to mark your calendar for:
- Pac-Man: 2:00 p.m – 2:30 p.m Pacific Time / 5:00 p.m – 5:30 p.m Eastern Time
- Charizard: 2:30 p.m – 3:00 p.m Pacific Time / 5:30 p.m – 6:00 p.m Eastern Time
- Inkling Boy: 3:00 p.m – 3:30 p.m Pacific Time / 6:00 p.m – 6:30 p.m Eastern Time
- Lucina: 3:30 p.m – 4:00 p.m Pacific Time / 6:30 p.m – 7:00 p.m Eastern Time
- Wario: 4:00 p.m – 4:30 p.m Pacific Time / 7:00 p.m – 7:30 p.m Eastern Time
- Inkling Girl: 4:30 p.m – 5:00 p.m Pacific Time / 7:30 p.m – 8:00 p.m Eastern Time
- Silver Mario: 5:00 p.m – 5:30 p.m Pacific Time / 8:00 p.m – 8:30 p.m Eastern Time
- Robin: 5:30 p.m – 6:00 p.m Pacific Time / 8:30 p.m – 9:00 p.m Eastern Time
- Inkling Boy, Girl, and Squid 3-pack: 6:00 p.m – 6:30 p.m Pacific Time / 9:00 p.m – 9:30 p.m Eastern Time
Do keep in mind that Amazon is not letting customers buy more than one Amiibo at a time and the “1-Click Ordering” feature will also be disabled.
So yeah prep up guys, because I am pretty darn sure that the stocks are going to be very limited.