Sony’s PS Plus Specials Program Will Offer Discounts On The Newest Games
Sony has started a new program exclusively for PlayStation Plus members. The program is called “PS Plus Specials” and will offer discounts on some of the newest games on the PlayStation Store.
Along with the latest games, add-ons will be put on sale through these events as well. The news was announced via the official PlayStation Blog but Sony didn’t mention how often these events are going to be held.
Anyways, to start things-off, we have Bloodborne (20% off), The Order 1886 (20% off), Dragon Ball Xenoverse PS+ Bundle (10% off) among plenty of other games.
Here’s the full list of titles that are on sale:
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Bundle (PS3, $11.24)
- Dark Souls II: Scholar Of The First Sin (PS3, $31.99)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse PS+ Bundle (PS3, $44.99)
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires (PS3, $27.99)
- Helldivers Turning Up The Heat Edition (PS3, $17.99)
- Bloodborne (PS4, $47.99)
- Dark Souls II: Scholar Of The First Sin (PS4, $47.99)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse PS+ Bundle (PS4, $53.99)
- Helldivers Turning Up The Heat Edition (PS4, $17.99)
- The Order: 1886 (PS4, $47.99)
- Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist of Dusk (PS Vita, $27.99)
- Helldivers Turning Up The Heat Edition (PS Vita, $17.99)
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart (PS Vita, $27.99)
- Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines Bundle (PS Vita, $14.99)
Looks interesting enough, doesn’t it? Bloodborne for $48 isn’t a bad deal. However, The Order 1886 for $48? Seems a bit much for a game that failed to live-up to expectations.
Looking to pick something up from PS Plus Specials? Let us know down below and visit the link above for more details.