Counter Strike: Global Offensive players are getting more content as Operation Bloodhound update goes live. The update comes with a total of six new community maps including Agency, Resort, Zoo, Log, Rails, and Season.
Additionally, it comes with Bloodhound coin and general so you can keep a track of your progress.
On top of the already available ranking system, the developers are adding a new XP based system that will give players a chance to earn new skins and cases by progressing through different modes in the game. Speaking of modes, the new update brings two new game types called Assassination and Guardian.
You can see some of the highlightes from the patch notes below:
- Launched Operation Bloodhound, available until September 30th, 2015.
- Six community maps available for free to ALL CS:GO PLAYERS on official servers via the Operation Bloodhound map group: Agency, Resort, Zoo, Log, Rails, and Season
- The Operation Bloodhound Access Pass is now available for purchase. It provides:
- The upgradable Operation Bloodhound Challenge Coin, which can be displayed on your profile and in the scoreboard.
- The Operation Bloodhound Journal, complete with Friends Leaderboards to track your Active Duty and Operation Competitive performance.
- Two all-new campaigns, with 62 missions rewarding additional XP throughout the Operation.
- Earned weapon drops will come from the Operation Bloodhound exclusive weapon collections: Cobblestone, Cache, Overpass, and all-new collections Gods and Monsters, The Rising Sun, and Chop Shop.
- Exclusive access to the Falchion Case, containing 16 community-designed weapon finishes and the all-new Falchion Knife.
- Added two new Mission types, Assassination and Guardian Co-op which are playable via campaign missions in the Operation.
Bloodhound update also comes along with a number bug fixes and in-game exploit fixes for Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Lastly, through Falchion Case players can earn 16 weapon finishes and a newly added knife type named Falchion.
The update is around 500MB is size and you can know more by visiting the game’s official webpage.