As promised, From Software has released the patch 1,04 of Bloodborne today. You would be wondering what the changelog says regarding the game’s features that have either been tweaked, removed or added; so to make thing easier, we are listing down the patch notes that would matter to you.
The highlights of the changes that have been made through the Bloodborne patch 1.04 have been listed here (thanks to DualShockers), check them out:
- Changes made to how “beasthood” accumulates. This increases duration and attack improvement by beasts.
- Adjusted the effect of Beast Pellet items.
- Fixed a bug of the attack force of the Rifle Spear. In particular, it was fixed a problem with the use of Blood Gems.
- Reduced the stamina use of the Kirkhammer.
- Reduced the stamina use of the Logarius’ Wheel.
- Increased the duration of Old Hunter Bone and reduced the use of Quicksilver Bullets.
- Increased the duration of the effect of Tiny Tonitrus. Increased attack force. Attack force with low arcane will be higher.
- Increased the duration of the effect of Augur of Ebrietas. Attack force with low arcane will be higher.
- Reduced the Quicksilver Bullet cost for use of A Call Beyond.
- Reduced the Quicksilver Bullet cost for use of Choir Bell.
- Added Short Ritual Root Chalice to the insight store after completing the Pthumeru Chalice dungeon. It costs 10 Insight.
- It’s possible to take advantage of the Short Ritual Root Chalice from an earlier stage of the game.
- Added a random rewards when killing a Chalice dungeon boss. They will now drop a random Blood Gem in addition to weapon enhancement materials.
Of course this is not the whole of it. There are many other changes that have been made to the game like different Chalice Dungeon depths are now going to get you different types of Blood Stones. Similarly Depth 1-3 Dungeons Blood Gems and Chalice Dungeon Blood Echoes have been increased.
Some changes have also been made to co-op in dungeons; the number of Blood Vials and quicksilver bullets that can be stored has been increased to 600; strength, resistance and vulnerability of certain enemies have been adjusted; some bugs have also been fixed.
Have you played Bloodborne after patch 1.04 released? What are your impressions regarding the changes that have been made?