New Patch Arrives For Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on PS3
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on the PlayStation 3 has received a new patch, courtesy of Sledgehammer Games. Though, those playing on the last-gen console might have preferred the update to arrive sooner.
As of today, Activision will be removing the Advanced Supply Drop purchasing limit on the PlayStation 3. During this time, players may find the purchasing option temporarily unavailable.
As for the update itself, the developer has introduced improvements to Matchmaking and Connectivity. The MK14 and EPM3 have received buffs to their headshot damage multiplier, while the ASM1 has had its magazine size reduced. Some freezing issues, alongside the exploit wiht the Aerial Attack Drone scorestreak have been addressed.
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- Fixed a rare crash issue when entering the System Link menu.
- Fixed an issue where spectators in third person would see first person crosshairs on some weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the stock of the ARX-160 would disappear when cloaked.
- Fixed an issue where scopes would not display after viewing a player in third person Spectator mode.
- Fixed an issue where the field of view would not change when changing from first person to third person in Spectator mode.
- MK14 – Increased headshot damage multiplier.
- ASM1 – Reduced the magazine size.
- Pytaek – Decreased initial recoil, decreased aim down sights time.
- EPM3 – Increased the headshot damage multiplier, decreased the heat build up when firing.
- Fixed a rare issue where the game could freeze when redeeming an item from the Armory.
- Fixed an issue for the virtual firing range could display a higher than 100% accuracy when using shotguns and grenades.
- Fixed an issue where arms without bodies would show up in the virtual lobby.
- Fixed an issue where some players were not able to pass leadership of a party to another player in the party.
- Fixed an issue where the “Woo Who?” slide-kill challenge was not tracking kills with certain variants.
- Added quick access to the in-game store to the Message of the Day.
- Various improvements and network optimizations for the in-game store.
- Fixed an exploit with the Aerial Attack Drone scorestreak.
- Fixed a rare animation bug for the XS1 Goliath scorestreak.
- Fixed a rare issue where a player could be invincible after calling in a Goliath.
Ranked Play Updates:
- Fixed a rare issue where players would lose functionality after entering and exiting the Create A Class menu.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to get around the probation period when leaving a game early.
Game Mode Specific Updates:
- Adjusted various spawning logic for Domination, Momentum, Capture the Flag, Hardpoint, and Uplink game modes.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to enter into a Free-For-All match while using splitscreen.
- Fixed a rare issue wher players were able to advance more than one Gun Rank with a multi-kill in Gun Game.
- Fixed an issue where the “Contested” and “Taking” notifications were displaying incorrectly in Domination.
Map Specific Updates:
- Fixed various out of map exploits across different multiplayer maps.
- Adjusted various spawns for Drift for before and after the dynamic map event.
Exo Survival Updates:
- Adjusted damage for the EM1.
Exo Zombies Updates:
- Fixed various out of map exploits where players could remain in place and not be attacked by zombies.
- Fixed a rare issue where the fire rate of some weapons would affect the secondary weapon of a player.
- Various improvements to the Exo Zombies menu.
Source Call of Duty Forums