Valve has released a new 6.84c patch for Dota 2, introducing slight tweaks to abilities, items, and AoE gold.
The minor changes are to fine-tune the game before the advent of The International 4. You can expect the developer to push out more adjustments in the coming weeks to address other aspects as well.
Mekansm has its cooldown increased by twenty seconds, while the Hase rune’s duration has been reduced by five. Minor nerfs have been distributed between Gyrocopter, Bristleback, Chen, Broodmother, Undying, Io, and the Visage/Drow combo. Adjustments have been made to AoE gold bounty for teams that are behind, HP of Tombstone has been reduced, and more.
You can read through the patch notes below:
- Haste rune duration reduced from 30 to 25
- Mekansm cooldown increased from 45 to 65
- Tether movespeed bonus reduced from 17% to 14/15/16/17%
- Rocket Barrage damage reduced from 11/15/19/23 to 8/13/18/23
- Bristleback Base Attack Time increased from 1.7 to 1.8
- Precision Aura’s passive no longer has an exception for pseudo-heroes like Familiars (still affects them when cast, like creeps)
- Spiderlings Poison Sting slow reduced from 15 to 12%
- Holy Persuasion now provides a base HP minimum of 700/800/900/1000 instead of raw bonus HP
- Tombstone HP reduced from 200/400/600/800 to 175/350/525/700
- The fixed portion of the XP Hero Bounty for first 5 levels is reduced from 100/120/160/220/300 to 100/120/140/160/180 (then continues +100 per level as usual)
- AoE Gold Bounty, for teams that are behind, now has a small additional component that doesn’t fully scale with net worth (100/75/50/35/25 for 1/2/3/4/5 heroes, scales linearly from 0 to 4k net worth difference)
- Small adjustments to AoE Gold (non-networth component):
- 1: 154 + 7.7 * Level to 150 + 8 * Level
- 2: 115.5 + 6.6 * Level to 100 + 7 * Level
- 3: 66 + 5.5 * Level to 40 + 6 * Level
- 4: 38.5 + 4.4 * Level to 25 + 4 * Level
- 5: 33 + 4.4 * Level to 20 + 4 * Level