Modding scene in the GTA 5 community is pretty hot these days and fans are working together to make it an even better experience with every passing day.
One example of this is the Mod Manager that has been made by a guy who goes on Reddit by the name of Bilago. This manager claims to give you “everything this game needs for modding” from letting you store mods in an external folder with easy activation and deactivation commands for them.
The Mod Manager was previously under continuous work in process but now the developer has launched a release version update that brings it up to the mark.
The main features of the GTA 5 Mod Manager, as detailed on Reddit by the modder who has created it are as follows:
- Modded/Vanilla RPF hot swapping (Super easy to use RPF Installation wizard provided with automatic vanilla RPF backups)
- ASI, LUA, FX, DLL, VB, CS, PY full support with the ability to be imported to their correct locations automatically using the ‘Add Mod’ feature.
- Mods are always stored in an external folder, never in the GTAV directory
- Mod Folder is configurable to any location on your PC
- Firewall rules are created to block GTA5.exe from the internet while mods are enabled
- Social Club is automatically set to offline mode when mods are enabled
- ‘Online Mode’ which automatically disables all mods and opens the firewall
- Mods can be automatically removed as soon as you quit the game (configurable)
- Config files are automatically detected can be edited directly in the manager
- Ability to rename mods to friendly names (double click name to edit)
- GTA5.exe high priority tweak Registry tweak built in
- Drag and drop installation of mods (UAC enabled Windows 8+ does not allow this at this time)
- Uninstall/Delete mods from within the manager
- Manager has Automatic Updates with change logs
If you are interested in getting this for the PC version of your GTA 5, you can download the Mod Manager from this website or just visit it for anything else that you wish to know regarding the software.