Following online listings that appeared last week, Ubisoft has today officially announced Far Cry 4 Complete Edition.
As expected, Far Cry 4 Complete Edition will bundle all previously released downloadable content packs for the game that were part of the Season Pass. There were five separate DLC packs released for Far Cry 4, and these have been listed below.
- The Syringe: Players must find a rare and potent recipe before Pagan Min’s forces use it against the rebels.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison: Without anything to defend themselves with, players will have to complete a series of challenges to reach an extraction point.
- The Hurk Deluxe Pack contains five missions and an arsenal of new weapons including “The Impaler”, Hurk’s harpoon gun.
- Overrun allows players to team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path to swarm conflict zones and overrun their opponents in maps based on Kyrat’s countryside.
- Valley of the Yetis: After crashing in the Himalayas, players must explore a new frozen landscape and discover the secrets behind a mysterious cult.
Strangely, though, Far Cry 4 Complete Edition has only been announced for the PlayStation 4 and PC. It is scheduled to arrive on June 19 in the UK. There’s no word for other regions and other platforms.