It has just dawned on me that Activision holds a Steam Weekend sale every year on May 1. Similar to last year, the company is currently holding a Publisher Steam Weekend event which sees to major discounts on the Call of Duty franchise and more.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Gold Edition (25% off – $44.99)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (67% off – $19.79)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (67% off – $19.79)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (50% off – $19.99)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (50% off – $19.99)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (50% off – $9.99)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (50% off – $9.99)
- Call of Duty: World at War (50% off – $9.99)
- Call of Duty: United Offensive (50% off – $9.99)
- Call of Duty 2 (50% off – $9.99)
- Call of Duty (50% off – $9.99)
If you were hoping to see Call of Duty: Black Ops III also featuring in this sale, prepare to be disappointed, The game is still being sold at its full price of $59.99.
Additionally, the publisher has also bundled up the different series in the franchise. The Call of Duty Definitive Collection for one, which houses every game to date, is at a 50% discount and will cost you $199.99.
Other mentionable from the publisher includes The Amazing Spider-Man Franchise Pack at 65% off, Prototype Franchise Pack at 67% off, Transformers: War for Cybertron at 50% off, White Night at 34% off, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD at 50% off, King’s Quest Collection at 75% off, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines at 75% off, and Singularity at 75% off.
There are plenty more bundles and games featured in the sale. For a complete list you can head over to the official Steam page for the event.