Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor will be receiving a Game of the Year Edition next week, publisher Warner Bros. Interactive has announced.
The release will bundle all previously released content for the open world action-adventure game, including both story expansions that add plenty of additional gameplay hours to the game.
Currently the Game of the Year Edition has only been announced for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. There’s no news whether it will be made available later on for the last-gen platforms.
Here’s a complete list of the content that will come packed in the bundle:
- Story Packs: The Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord
- Skins: The Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow and Lithariel Skins
- Runes: Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
- Missions: Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks and The Skull Crushers Warband Missions
- Challenge Modes: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of Defiance Challenge Modes
- Additional Features: Photo Mode
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition will release on May 5 and priced at $49.99.
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor was released in September last year and went on to receive many awards, including a BAFTA. It was highly applauded for its efforts to bring Tolkien’s world to life.