Attention all Battlefield Hardline players around the world. You have been waiting for the first patch (1.02) to arrive for a while now, we are happy to report that the wait is over.
The first patch for Visceral’s cops vs criminals shooter is rolling today. The news was announced by the developer in a post on Twitter.
We are restarting BFH servers for all platforms tomorrow at 1a PT / 9a CET. This maintenance will take approximately 1 hour per platform.
— Battlefield (@Battlefield) April 28, 2015
The awaited patch will deal with some technical issues, balancing and brings some much needed improvements to the game. Players will notice less screen shake when getting shot by their opponent, while RPG ammo reduction is one of the things included in the patch.
Finally, the problematic spawn system in Team Match Matches is getting a tweak or two. One of the most notable introductions via this new patch is a Rent-A-Server program that will allow Hardline players across all platforms to rent servers and tweak gameplay settings accordingly.
Here are some of the highlights from the final patch notes:
- Fixed an issue with server customization settings for certain game modes.
- Added ability to clear and save a maplist when using the remote console server controls. [PC]
- Enable automatic muting of bad reputation users when they joining games with good reputation users. [X1]
- Increased the size of the text character limit for the MP map lists.
- Rent-a-Server functionality added. [X1 / PS4 / X360 / PS3]
- Reduced the health of the couch and reduced the rate at which it can be repaired.
- Adjusted the criminal and law enforcement variants of the sedan so that they now take the same damage per bullet from weapons.
- K10 – reduced start damage to 33 and end damage to 8
- Saiga, PTR 91, HCAR, and HK51 – reduced the amount of vertical recoil
- RO993 – increased the rate of fire to 850
- Jury 410 – increased the amount of damage per pellet to 20
- FMG9 – increased max damage to 25
- Battle Rifle ammo – increased min damage to 25
- AKM – bullet min damage decreased to 24
- Corrected the weapon license price for the Uzi [X360]
- Fixed an issue with the IRNV/FLIR optics not highlighting enemies in certain cases.[X360]
To know more about the patch, visit the link given above.