Slightly Mad Studios has today confirmed the minimum and recommended specifications for Project Cars on the PC.
- CPU: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400, 3.0 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940
- Graphics: nVidia GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 5770
- Memory: 4Gb RAM, 1Gb VRAM
- CPU: 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 3700, 4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350
- Graphics: nVidia GT600 series, AMD Radeon HD7000 series
- Memory: 8Gb RAM, 2Gb VRAM
The PC version will also support an astonishing 12K resolution. Hence, the recommended requirements will vary depending on what resolution you’re aiming for on a PC.
The PlayStation 4 has been confirmed to be running at 1080p with 60 frames-per-second, while the Xbox One is at 900p with 60 frames-per-second.
Project Cars will not release for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. According to the developer, this decision was based solely on technical limitations and barriers present with the last-gen outdated hardware.
As for the Wii U version, more information “will be released in an upcoming featured article.”
Project Cars is pegged for a release next month and will launch with support of up to 32 online players and 45 offline on PC. The consoles will on the other feature 16-player offline support.
All the reveals that we’ve seen so far of the game have shouted brilliance in visual capabilities.