Tripwire Interactive has confirmed the minimum and recommended PC specifications for its upcoming first-person shooter, Killing Floor 2.
- CPU: Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66GHz or Phenom II X2 545
- GPU: GeForce GTS 250 or Radeon HD 4830
- RAM: 3GB
- OS: Win7 64
- CPU: Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz or Phenom II X4 955
- GPU: GeForce GTX 560 or Radeon HD 6950
- RAM: 4GB
- OS: Win7 64
The developer additionally also detailed the contents of the Digital Deluxe Edition, which will be priced at $39.99/£26.99/€36.99 and available for purchase on Steam from April 21 onwards.
The edition will feature the following contents:
- DJ Scully character, with unique voice pack and set of face/body skins
- Additional cosmetic items (each with multiple selectable variants):
- “Scullyphones” headphones for DJ Scully, Mr Foster, Hayato Tanaka and Donovan Neal
- 3D Glasses for Ana Larive and Hayato Tanaka
- Bowler Hat for Mr. Foster and Reverend Alberts
- Killing Floor 2 Soundtrack
- Killing Floor 2 Digital Artbook
In contrast the standard edition, featuring just the game, will run you $29.99/₤19.99/€26.99.
The pre-Early Access beta period will end tomorrow for Killing Floor 2. The game will then prepare for an official Steam Early Access launch scheduled for later in the month.
Earlier this year, Tripwire confirmed that new weapons would still keep on coming out for Killing Floor 2, even after its initial release. There are over ninety-five death animations in the game, which will vary according to the weapon used. On that note, each hit on an enemy can cause dismemberment.
Killing Floor 2, sequel to the 2009 Killing Floor, is scheduled for release later this year for the PS4 and PC.