Bloodborne Gets “Hunt Your Nightmares” Trailer, Doesn’t Fail to Impress
Bloodborne is a little less than a month away from release but From Software has seen fit to release an early launch trailer for the game. Dubbed as “Hunt Your Nightmares,” the trailer is brief but enough get the viewers excited for things to come.
You can see a range of mini and main boss fights sections in the footage, along with final box art for the game in the end. Bloodborne is heading to PlayStation 4 on March 24.
To celebrate the release of Bloodborne, Sony is offering its fans a chance to win a trip to Europe for Japan Expo in Paris. You can not only attend the event yourself, but take a friend of your choosing with you. To win, all you have to do is show your best Bloodborne cosplay.
You can dress as a Hunter, Beast or anything inspired by Bloodborne for a chance to win the following:
- Return flights for two people to Paris, France on 2nd July 2015 returning 5th July 2015.
- Return transfers from the airport to the hotel.
- Three nights’ hotel accommodation in Paris.
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning.
- Return transfer from the hotel to Japan Expo.
- Two entrance tickets to Japan Expo between 3rd July – 5th July 2015.
- Travel insurance for two people.