Patch 6.1 for World of Warcraft has gone live and brings many changes, additions and improvements to the overall game. The most notable for me, is without a doubt the integration of twitter and new Blood Elf models.
With the addition of twitter, users can easily tweet anything they like from World of Warcraft – achievements, kills, loot etc. It’s among one of the most requested features and will also allow users to tweet their selfies on twitter. Well, not their selfies but selfies of their in-game characters.
Speaking of selfies, that’s made possible by the new S.E.L.F.I.E camera.
Patch 6.1 will also add new Blood Elf Models to World of Warcraft. Don’t just consider this as a face-lift, Blood Elves have received complete animation overhaul.
Here’s a list of some other cool stuff from patch 6.1:
- You can now visit your Garrison Menagerie upon hitting level 100 to obtain a single use item which will instantly level a single battle pet to 25.
- Garrison work orders can now be submitted in multiples – no more mad clicking!
- There’s a slew of new graphics options in the system menu, check them out to make Azeroth look even more pretty.
- The Legendary Ring Quest can now be progressed even further – it’s said a legendary follower awaits all those who can complete it.
- While riding via a flight path, players can now press a button to cancel the trip early, and disembark.
- Dying will now provide you with a Death Recap, detailing exactly what killed you. If you’re raiding, just make sure to stay out of the damn fire!
You can visit the official website for more details.