Attention all Guardians! Bungie has revealed the changelog for Destiny patch 1.1.1. The new patch brings weapons balancing and fixes a number of issues.
Some weapons will be nerfed with the release of patch 1.1.1 including the Auto Rifle. Base damage of this weapon is reduced by 2.5% along with a reduction in range value. Hand Cannons have also seen a reduction in its effective range and accuracy.
Starting Ammunition of Fusion Rifle is reduced in PVP but Bungie “widened blast pattern on a Fusion Rifle burst cone.” On the other hand, Pulse Rifle damage is increased by 9.7%, while Shotguns are 2x more effective against non-Guardian enemies.
Moreover, weekly heroic strikes now support matchmaking. Here’s a list of some general fixes and changes:
- Fixed an issue in which armor with perks that increase ammunition carrying capacity resulted in ammunition loss upon respawn
- Decreased over-penetration value for weapons with armor piercing perks
- Fixed an issue where items from the PS3/360 Destiny demo were using old power values. They have been adjusted to regular levels
- Song of Ir Yut weapon tooltip now advertises the correct magazine size
- Shoot to Loot: Two-second cooldown added to perk to prevent extra ammunition gains while ammunition bricks despawn
- Dark Breaker perk will now correctly damage Hive Shriekers
Patch 1.1.1 is yet to be given a release date but Bungie says it won’t be long before it comes out. For more details about the patch, head over to the official website.