Xur Agent of the Nine, the Guardians’ very own Santa, is back in Destiny for the weekend and this time he comes bearing the things you have been waiting for since long.
While some of you might not agree, coming back to Exotic Engrams is something that Guardians would want to go to Xur Agent of the Nine for.
You will be able to find him at the Tower Hangar inside the lounge. He visits Destiny every weekend on Friday at 9:00 AM and stay until Sunday morning 9:00 AM after which you will have to wait for the next weekend to meet him. Like the dozens of his visits before this, you will be able to find him during the same time slot.
As far as the list of items is concerned, you are looking at six different options to choose from. Apart from the No Land Beyond sniper rifle, there really isn’t any primary weapon that he is selling. So your best bet would be the Exotic Engrams.
Here’s everything he is selling:
- Crest of Alpha Lupi [Exotic Titan chest armour] – 13 Strange Coins
- Radiant Dance Machines [Exotic Hunter leg armour] – 13 Strange Coins
- Voidfang Vestments [Exotic Warlock chest armour] – 13 Strange Coins
- No Land Beyond [Exotic sniper rifle] – 17 Strange Coins
- Exotic Shard – 7 Strange Coins
- Exotic Engram [Chest armour] – 23 Motes of Light
Moving on, he has also brought some upgrades (as always) which range from armor to weapons:
- Knucklehead Radar
- Achlyophage Symbiote
- An irsurmountable Skullfort
- Crest of Alpha Lupi
- Voidfang Vestments
- Hard Light
- Bad Juju
- MIDA Multi-Tool
- The last word
- Plan C
- Monte Carlo
Now that you know what Xur Agent of the Nine is selling, is there anything you would want to buy this week?