A new patch has been released for Assassin’s Creed: Unity that fixes numerous more issues that have been plaguing the game.
The patch weighs in at 6.50 GB and is available on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Those playing the game on the PC platform can expect the latest update to go live on February 19, tomorrow.
This is the fifth update for the game, and has probably many more planned for the future. According to its patch notes, several crashing issues have been fixed to provide more stability.
The online matchmaking and connectivity aspect has been tweaked. Issues with notifications have been rectified for the menus and HUD. Finally, the user-reported ‘Find Leon’ bug has been fixed and the objective will now show up on your map.
Here is the full changelog:
Stability & performance
- Fixed numerous random crashes both on Campaign and Coop
Save game & Progression
- Fixed gear and outfit rewards getting relocked
- Added users profile corrector to resolve companion synchronization issues
- Made Initiate and companion app exclusive content accessible to all players
- Fixed the ‘Find Leon’ objective not spawning on Dead Kings Memory 2
Online matchmaking, connectivity & replication
- Fixed various matchmaking and connection issues both in matches and when starting a match.
- Fixed various replication issues between host and clients
- Fixed issues with the My Club feature
Gameplay (navigation, fight, stealth)
- Fixed issue with Arno losing control after trying to launch Initiates from the pause menu
- Fixed minor navigation issues
Menus and HUD
- Fixed issues occurring when hacking gears
- Fixed additional issues with notifications
World & 3D
- Fixed some minor FX and texture issues