Super Smash Bros 3DS Share Mode, Amiibo Support Added Today
Super Smash Bros has been one of the most profitable releases on Nintendo 3DS recently; who wouldn’t like it. This is why Nintendo is doing everything they can to make the experience better with numerous new updates.
Two of the most important things that have been added to the game today are Amiibo Support and the Share Mode. Both the features went live today with the latest update that has been released to Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL and Nintendo 2DS.
The update went live today and Nintendo has also shared a list of changes that you should be able to see in the game:
- Users will be able to post photos, replay data, and Mii Fighter data to the official server to share with other users around the world. Users will also be able to search and download the content as well.
- Users will be able to share and exchange photos, replay data, and Mii Fighter data with users on their 3DS Friend List
- Users will be able to post photos to Miiverse from within the game.
- Amiibo functionality has been added to New Nintendo 3DS XL
- In order to let you play the game more comfortably, we have also fixed some issues.
They have also explained some of the limitations and additional features that these new changes are going to accompany the Super Smash Bros update 1.0.5 for 3DS.
For instance, after you have installed it you will not be able to play on local multiplayer with others who are yet to install it. Similarly, all the replay data you had before this update is also going to be wiped.
You may head to this page in order to find out all details on the Super Smash Bros update 1.0.5.