An Amazon listing indicates that Aspyr Media is bringing Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered later this week.
The remastered version of Quantic Dream’s interactive cinematic drama is supposedly going to release through Steam on January 29 at 12:00 p.m. PST/3:00 p.m. EST for PC, Mac and Linux. It will be priced at $9.99.
According to the listing the game will be an “uncut version,” containing all the game’s original scenes – uncensored. It will also boast a fully orchestrated score compased by Angelo Badalamenti.
Check below for the complete features:
- Interactive Drama – An intuitive control scheme and spectacular split-screen presentation complement the game’s mysterious noir narrative.
- Extensive Replayability – With branching dialog and multiple endings, each playthrough of the game yields a different outcome.
- Multiple Characters – Take control of the narrative through four different playable characters, each illuminating a different perspective of the story.
- Cinematic Score – Fahrenheit features a fully orchestrated [check] score composed by Angelo Badalamenti, famous for his extensive work with director David Lynch.
- Uncut version of the game – Unlike the original North American release, Remastered contains all of the game’s original scenes, uncensored and uncut.
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy received an AO rating when it was originally released in North America back in 2005. Many scenes depicting nudity and sex were cut out to take an M rating. The remastered version will not be having any of this and be presenting everything in its pure form.