If Crota’s End raid wasn’t hard enough for you, Bungie is going to release a hard mode update for Crota’s End later today. However, to prep the game for the coming update Bungie has released a hotfix.
The hotfix also features minor changes and fixes, which you can see below:
- Prepared Hard Mode for manual activation on Wednesday, January 21st
- Updates on exact go-time will be given via Twitter after 10AM Pacific
- Players are no longer able to de-spawn enemies after activating bridge plates and holding a specific spot
- Fixed a rare issue that caused Crota to stop summoning Oversouls
In a post on Bungie.net, community manager “DeeJ” shared a set of instructions for players who wish to be among the first to try the new hard mode for Crota’s End. You can see the instructions below:
1. Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bungie
2. Open your Destiny application on the console of your choosing
3. Wait at the opening login screen
4. Stay tuned for Twitter updates, starting at 10AM Pacific
5. Once we’ve given the green light, sign in and set Destination for Moon.
Tackling Crota won’t be easy in hard mode, especially if it’s your first time going in. If you need some assistance, check out our guide that will let you in on Boss Tips and Strategies before attempting to take on Crota.
Crota’s End raid is a part of Destiny’s The Dark Below expansion which is available as part of the season pass. You can also get The Dark Below separately for $19.99.