New Square Enix Game Reveal Planned for Tokaigi 2015
Japan is going to be up in a roar at Dwango’s Tokaigi 2015 event this year. While that will have a lot to do with the games that are being featured at the event, it will also have something to do with the fact that Square Enix will be revealing a new game!
The news came in through the official website of the publisher where they had listed down the games that they were planning to feature in the upcoming event. There are going to be a total of 10 games in their line-up and that includes the “new title” as well.
Here’s a rundown on all the games that are going to be a part of Square Enix’s presnetation at Tokaigi 2015:
- Bravely Second (Nintendo 3DS)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC)
- Divekick: Addition Edition (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC)
- Dragon Quest X Online (Wii, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, PC)
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Super Light (Mobile)
- Final Fantasy Explorers (Nintendo 3DS)
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PC)
- Lara Craft and the Temple of Osiris (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC)
- Theatrhythm Dragon Quest (Nintendo 3DS)
- New Title
Square Enix is going to take the center stage on two days in the event. The first time will be on January 31 between 10:30 ad 17:45 and then on February 1 between 10:30 and 16:15. Both the days will be livestreamed.
So tell us, what could this new game be?
Since they have not shared any other details regarding the said reveal, all we can do is speculate and then see if we got the right answer or not. Could this reveal be a new game, or a remake like many before?