World Of Warcraft Patch 6.03 is Here, Patch Notes Inside
When we are talking about games like World of Warcraft, the importance of updates and patches is way more than what it means for any other game. This is because the community thrives on them and the game survives on them.
WOW received a new update recently, and the developers have shared the patch notes too.
We have listed some of the highlights of the World of Warcraft patch 6.03 below because obviously, the whole patch notes are a bit too long to talk about here:
- Death Knight – Talents: Conversion for Frost Death Knights should now correctly count as 15 Runic Power spent toward other abilities that trigger based on Runic Power spent.
- Hunter – Talents: Resolved a situation that could cause Binding Shot to not stun the target correctly.
- Monk – General : Way of the Monk now increases the Monk’s autoattack damage with one-handed weapons by 25% (down from 40%), and increases the attack speed of two-handed weapons by 55% (up from 40%).
- Priest – Talents: Clarity of Will’s (Discipline) damage absorption shield can now stack up to a maximum of 75% of the casting Priest’s health (instead of up to 50% of the target’s health).
- Shaman – General: Lightning Shield should no longer expire prematurely when Cyclone is cast on an Elemental Shaman.
- Warrior – Fury: Wild Strike should now be correctly crediting the full amount of Rage that had been spent towards the talent, Anger Management.
Moving on, if you are interested in getting a blow by blow on what exactly has been changed or improved with the World of Warcraft patch 6.03, you should head straight to the Battle.net website where this post has all what you need to know.
Do let us know if Blizzard Entertainment has left something out even now, though I highly doubt that.