Ubisoft Seeking Public Opinion Regarding Far Cry 5 Setting And Timeline
Far Cry series really picked after the third installment, and the latest entry in the franchise has been enjoying success since its release as well.
With a lot going in the game’s favor, Ubisoft is looking to get feedback through a questionnaire, so that they can decide upon the location and timeline of Far Cry 5.
The options provided in the questionnaire are quite interesting, as there’s talk of dinosaurs, zombies, Shangri-La, a sequel to Blood Dragon, a post-apocalyptic world and more.
You can check out all the options from the said questionnaire listed below:
- A Far Cry game in remote Alaska about surviving extreme wilderness
- A Far Cry game in a futuristic, sci-fi setting on another planet
- A Far Cry game set in the Vietnam war during the 1960s
- A Far Cry game set in the cocaine trafficking jungles of Peru
- A Far Cry game where you can fight against or join vampires
- A Far Cry game in the Spaghetti Western style set in the 19th century Americas
- A Far Cry game that is set during a zombie outbreak
- Blood Dragon 2: A sequel to Blood Dragon
- A Far Cry game set in a Mad Max-style post-apocalyptic world
- A Far Cry game in the present day on a Jurassic Park style island of dinosaurs
- A Far Cry game based on the world of Shangri-La from Far Cry 4
All of the aforementioned settings seem quite interesting, but I personally would like to see the Wild West setting because there aren’t a lot of open world games set in that time period.
Which setting would you prefer for Far Cry 5? Let us know in your comments!