Halo The Master Chief Collection Gets Another Patch, Spartan Ops Added
Halo The Master Chief Collection recently got a content update on the Xbox One. While the complete changelog is pretty lengthy, the highlights include some much needed improvements to the matchmaking features as well as the addition of Spartan Ops.
To be exact, you can now experience the complete Spartan Ops feature from Halo 4 if you have the Halo MCC with you.
As far as matchmaking is concerned, 343 Industries have listed the changes that they have made to the game. Here’s a rundown on all of them:
- Made an update to make sure a match only starts when teams are even.
- Players will now receive a ‘loss’ when disconnecting before a round has ended.
- Made an update to include all split screen players in vote tally.
- Resolved an issue that caused players to become stuck “Joining Session.”
- Resolved an issue where players could be dropped from matchmaking after disconnecting their controller.
This is, of course, only a small part of the total changes that have been made to the game. There are many other improvements and additions that would be noteworthy.
For instance, the Halo Master Chief Collection developers have made some general multiplayer updates, user interface and menu changes, cotrol layouts, achievements, stats, medals and so on.
Moving on, one change has been made to Halo 2: Anniversary Campaign that reads “Fixed an issue where the ‘Black Eye Skull’ incorrectly prevented players from reaching checkpoints.”
Last but not the least, changes have been made to the campaign playlists.
Some issues have been fixed with the cross game playlists that didn’t let you progress to the next level. Campaign Playlist Carnage Reports have been fixed. Halo 3 Cooperative Playlist saves have been fixed. Proper tracking of Competitive Scoring and Timing has been ensured for Halo CE and Halo 2 campaign playlists.