The latest patch for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare brings Supply Drop Daily Challenges and respective rewards.
The new addition is currently only available on the PS4, Xbox One and PC versions of the game. Sledgehammer however might push the challenges on to the last-gen consoles as well on a later date.
A random message will be sent to players each day informing them of a new challenge. Completing these will earn you XP bonuses, Supply Drops, or a rare piece of gear from a new exclusive KVA Recon gear set.
To access the challenges, head to “Find Match” or see under the “Challenges” menu. The missions will comprise tasks such as killing a certain amount of times with a certain weapon type.
The full patch notes are below.
- Fixed unlocking issues with the AE4 for Digital Edition owners that own Season Pass. (Xbox only)
- Matchmaking improvements
- Connectivity improvements
- Removed skull HUD element from System Hack Scorestreak UI effect
- Adjusted the score value the System Hack Scorestreak
- Increased the timing between kills to count Multikills
- Addressed rare issue where CTF flag was not being returned immediately
- Fixed rare crash issue when switching profiles
- Adjusted the time limit expiration for Red Baron gear after challenge has been completed
- Fixed various out of map exploits
Security and Anti-Cheat Updates:
- Updated Security features
- Updated base AE4 icon as it was displaying the AE4 Widowmaker weapon
- Updated Playlist Menu
- Fixed issues with localization copy in the in-game store
- Updated sorting of Character Gear within Customization menu
- Added new Supply Drop Daily Challenges
- Fixed an issue where Clan Wars Bonus XP was not being awarded
Broadcaster UI Updates:
- Addressed rare issue with eSports Broadcaster HUD disappearing
Ranked Play Updates:
- Addressed issue where Join Session in progress in Ranked Play was still active
- Addressed issue where players where dropping multiple divisions after a match in Ranked Play
- Addressed rare issue with wins counting as losses in Ranked Play