Nearly a month and a half ago FIFA 15 was the top ranking game on the UK charts for being the most sold game in the region. Then it was dragged down by Advanced Warfare to number two.
However, the football simulation title has managed to move back up after six weeks to reclaim the throne.
Other games in the top five are mostly stable at their spots except for Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham which has jumped up to number five from 19!
Here’s a rundown on the top 10 games for the current week in the United Kingdom according to Chart Track:
- FIFA 15 (Electronic Arts)
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (Activision Blizzard)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Take 2 Interactive)
- Far Cry 4 (Ubisoft)
- Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- The Crew (Ubisoft)
- Assassin’s Creed Unity (Ubisoft)
- Minecraft Xbox Edition (Microsoft)
- Minecraft PlayStation Edition (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Driveclub (Sony Computer Entertainment)
Other noteworthy games after the top 10 include Just Dance 2015, Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Super Smash Bros. and Disney Infinity 2.0 that make up the next five slots – in that order.
Some of these games have been facing series technical difficulties owing to bugs and glitches like Advanced Warfare, AC Unity and Driveclub. However, they have still maintained high ranks among the most sold games in UK.
I wonder how much it really hurt the developers to release games that were not really ready.