Ubisoft’s CarPG, The Crew is now available in the market and like most games of this generations, suffers from post-release issues.
Although the issues are not as severe as Assassin’s Creed: Unity but still, issues are issues, right? The much-needed patch addresses a long list of improvements, but the primary problem it deals with is related to joining a crew.
Thankfully, after you install this patch you will face no issues while joining a crew. Moreover, some server side tweaks have also been made.
You can check out some of the highlights from the changelog below:
Stability and Performance
- Fixed some random crashes on all game modes
- Fixed an issue where some crews were disbanded randomly
Matchmaking, connectivity & replication
- Fixed matchmaking and sessions problems
- Fixed invite system in Private PVP game modes
- Improved matchmaking and sessions on server side
- Fixed an issue where leaderboard displayed incoherent scoring on PVP Public FFA events.
- Fixed an issue where the collision’ and ‘Traffic’ options were not functional within the lobby.
- Fixed an issue preventing the HUD from refreshing when a crew member invites the crew master in a PvP public lobby.
- Fixed an issue where the crew gets disbanded after coming out of PVP lobby.
- Fixed the option to disable/enable voices during PvP events.
Frankly, when Ubisoft revealed that they won’t allow reviews to be published before The Crew is out in the wild, I was seriously worried that this will be Assassin’s Creed Unity all over again.
Fortunately, that wasn’t the case. So far, angry users haven’t stormed the internet, reporting every issue which is always a good sign.
If you want to take a look at the rest of the patch notes, follow the link here.
Have you played The Crew? What do you think of it? Let us know below!