Far Cry 4 has received a new patch that is specifically released to deal with the issues that the players of Xbox One and Xbox 360 have been facing since the launch.
The second patch fixes some major issues including random cashes, QTE issues, map browsing issues, missing audio and much more.
You can catch all the patch notes given below:
- Fixed some random crashes on all game modes.
- Fixed host migration edge random & case issues
- Fixed custom match stability issues
- Fixed join-in-progress edge case issues
- Fixed progression page issues in Story missions
- Fixed functionality issues in the shop menu
- Fixed several localization issues (cut-off text, subtitles)
- Fixed various low repro walkthrough breaks
- Fixed host migration random issues specific to coop
- Fixed minor gameplay functionality issues
- Fixed aiming issues with the machine gun weapon
- Fixed minor and low repro QTE issue with specific animals
- Fixed Map Browser issues
- Fixed occlusion and navmesh issues
- Fixed some missing audio in radio calls
Hopefully, this patch will fix the problems and will not cause any more trouble like the PC patch did.
Far Cry 4 PC patch 1.0.4 which was released to fix the black and grey screen issues for the players turned to be even more troublesome. Players complained about game crashing, some Uplay problems, no sound and some other concerns.
Far Cry 4 is out now for PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.