Blizzard has released a new hotfix for Warlords of Draenor. The new hotfix focuses on addressing a number of issues that were reported after the release of patch 6.0.3.
According to the patch notes, Bungie has made some changes to the challenge mode. From now on, Slaying Battle Banner won’t be available for use in the challenge mode.
Players who reported an issue in which a realm sometime didn’t have a challenge mode quest should rest assured that the issue has now been fixed.
In Iron Docks, players will no longer get credit for completing the “Take Over” achievement without actually completing it. You can check some of the highlight from the patch notes below:
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Barracks: Training dummies have been temporarily removed from the Garrison.
- Barracks Level 2: Bodyguard followers accompanying the player are now more likely to assist with the player’s current target.
- Mine Level 2: Preserved Mining Picks obtained from mining carts should now work correctly.
- Resolved an issue where players could get stuck on a flight path while attempting to fly into their Garrisons.
- Followers[Requires a realm restart.] Hulda Shadowblade should now be correctly awarded to players that have completed the quest, Standing United.
After the recent DDoS attack it seems as though World of Warcraft is back to being its normal self. If you are interested in reading more about the the newly released hotfix, follow the link here.