Goat MMO Simulator is Real, Coming Next Thursday for Free
Coffee Stain Studios has revealed that its famous Goat Simulator title is going to receive the highly requested MMO treatment.
The MMO features will arrive as an expansion on November 20 for free, and will include the following new additions.
- Five different classes: Warrior, Rouge, Magician, Hunter and Microwave
- Complete dozens of quests, level up a hundred times and play five different classes that’s a ton of content you do the math, we all went to high-school well I didn’t I was too busy huffing paint behind the cafeteria
- Level cap is 101, 1 level higher than you-know-what
- Prolly not tons of content tho, but don’t hate be cool
- Stay a while and listen to Dumblebore the Grey in Twistram
- Faction warfare between goats and sheep
- MMO simulation so good you’ll think it’s real
- There are even elves and dwarves like in that movie
To get a taste of what it has to offer, check out the Goat MMO Simulator in the above video.
The expansion will take you to a fantasy setting which just like before is completely open for exploration. You will be doing different quests, gaining levels, meeting factions and much more.
So, be ready on coming Thursday to dive into the fantasy world of Goat MMO Simulator.
For more information on the upcoming expansion, visit the game’s official Steam page.