Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Patch Some Major Issues
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare has been out for a week and it has already received a patch that will fix few of the major issues that were plaguing the gameplay.
Not only, Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges have been fixed, but also reset issue with marksman and camo challenges in Prestige has been taken care of.
From this day forwards, whenever double XP is activated, an icon will be added to medal splashes, which will keep you informed. Adjustments to the placement of in-game chat notifications have been made as well.
Few other fixes made with this patch are listed below:
- Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
- Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after Prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock camos for weapons.
- Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
It’s a small patch and will take about 40 MB of hard disk space. Other issues like spawning and connectivity are still under work and fix for them will release sometime in the future.
Advanced Warfare patch update has started to roll out and will hit all the platforms in matter of hours.
What changes are you experiencing in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare after this update?
Source: Call of Duty