The famous Taiwanese MMORPG, Weapons of Mythology will be making its way to PlayStation 4 in 2015. The game will be distributed throughout Japan, exclusively by Lions Film Studios.
The game upon its launch will be available to download for free, and PS4 users will be playing on the same servers as PC users. There is no specific release date given for Weapons of Mythology, but we are hoping that we will get to play it sooner rather than later.
The game is already available in China, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia and Russia, with Japan being the sixth country to get the MMORPG.
It is good to see more and more MMOs making their way to the consoles and if that piqued your interested, this is what the game has to offer:
- Realistic and exquisite Eastern fantasy genre
- Multiple combination Relic combat game play
- Convenient and charming pet system
- 5 Schools (Class) with distinct characteristics
- Comprehensive equipment system
- Convenient mounts to show off to others
- Unique interactive game play
- Simulate “real-world” economic balance system
For more information on the game, you can visit its official website.