Destiny Update 22.214.171.124 Brings Stablity and Fixes Atheon Exploit
Destiny Update 126.96.36.199 has been released for Destiny and finally puts an end to the Atheon exploit where he could be forced off his platform.
In a blog post on the official website, developer Bungie noted that the update emphasizes on stability. Players who previously were experiencing occasional kicks at the start of missions will now no longer need to fear such interruptions.
Protection against account corruption has been increased. The Vault of Glass has also been tweaked to make sure that “the activity provides an endgame challenge that meets project goals for the intended level of difficulty.”
Here are the official patch notes for update 188.8.131.52:
- Fixed an issue in which multiple errors reported with Zebra error codes
- Errors previously reporting as Zebra will now display as their own separate codes
- Fixed a rare issue related to being Kicked To Login repeatedly
- Fixed a rare issue that resulted in a Kick To Orbit reported with the Cockatoo error code
- Fixed an issue where some players would occasionally be erroneously kicked at the beginning of an activity due to a server error
- Increased protection against account corruption
- Fixed an issue where Atheon was not choosing random targets for teleport through the timestream during the final encounter on the Vault of Glass
- Fixed an exploit where Atheon could be forced off his platform
On an ending note, Bungie mentioned that future updates would tune Exotic Weapons and bring new features for voice communication between matchmade teammates.