The Far Cry 4 Season Pass has been detailed by Ubisoft to include new single-player, co-op and PvP content.
Priced at £23.99, the Season Pass will be available for purchase on launch. The Gold Edition of the game however, will come with a discounted Season Pass access. Note that this edition is only available digitally and is available on all platforms except for the Xbox 360.
Players would be pleased to know that the Season Pass will be adding a new kind to the game’s bestiary – the Yeti. From the description given below, they will be hiding in the “darkest caves” and are deadly upon confrontation.
Here’s what the Season Pass will include:
- The Syringe – Available from launch exclusively for Season Pass holders, players must keep a rare and potent recipe from falling into the hands of Pagan Min’s forces. Playable in single-player and co-op, players will need to ensure that he does not use its devastating effects on the rebel forces
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Ajay and Hurk have been rounded up and tortured in Yuma’s prison. Team up with a friend to escape and survive the hostile lands of Pagan Min’s Kyrat
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – Five missions, playable in single-player and co-op, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk’s Redemption are available. Access an arsenal of new weapons including a harpoon gun for Hurk
- Overrun – Team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path in this PvP mode and control a series of neutral locations across Kyrat’s countryside to protect them from being overrun by your opponents
- Valley of the Yetis – Ajay’s helicopter has crashed on an unforgiving Himalayan ridge. Explore the frozen landscape and find tools to upgrade your camp and protect it from a dangerous cult when night falls. With single-player and co-op options, players will not be alone, but in the darkest caves players will have more to fear than just the cult as the yetis await their prey
Far Cry 4 is scheduled for release on November 18 in North America, November 20 in Europe and November 21 in the UK for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC.