Defiant Developments has revealed that its successful Kickstarter project’ Hand of Fate will hit Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC in January, next year.
The developers wrote on the game’s steam page:
The feedback we have received from gamers playing on Steam Early Access has surpassed our wildest dreams. We are working furiously to deliver the finished game for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC owners.
The game combines components of an action brawler with a deck-building game. You will explore different dungeons made using series of cards, and here you will face swarms of enemies.
Some key features of Hand of Fate are listed below:
- Tabletop card game brought to vivid life.
- A unique take on rogue like gameplay.
- Visceral action-RPG combat.
- Game changing gear and items make every playthrough unique.
- Hundreds of encounters, items, armor, weapons, artifacts, and mysteries to unlock.
- Unique deck building mechanics let you customize your own adventure, as you seek to defeat the Jack, Queen and King of each suit.
- Discover the mysteries of the world of Hand of Fate, as you complete your collection.
The game will use the deck building mechanic, which will help players in choosing the type of loot that they will get and adventure they will embark on. Hand of Fate has no ending, which means that you will be able to play this game countless times.
People who would like to get their hands on the game before release can do so on Steam, as it is playable on early access.