Ubisoft has announced a new tour called “The Crew College Tailgate Tour” in which a couple of trucks will go to different cities and will pit two rival college football teams against each other in different matches.
Ubisoft is doing this tour to allow more players to get their hands on The Crew, as it will help increase the awareness about the upcoming title.
The tour will begin this Saturday, Oct. 18 in Los Angeles, California at Cal in Berkeley. Rest of the tour is detailed below.
- October 25: Texas Tech (Lubbock, TX) at TCU (Fort Worth, TX)
- November 1: Florida (Gainesville, FL) vs. Georgia (Athens, GA) Game day activities at neutral ground in Jacksonville, FL
- November 8: Alabama (Tuscaloosa, AL) at LSU (Baton Rouge, LA)
- November 15: Florida State (Tallahassee, FL) at Miami (Coral Gables, FL)
- November 22: USC (Los Angeles, CA) vs. UCLA (Los Angeles, CA
Fans of the The Crew can also be a part of this tour and win multiple prizes, including video games, consoles, T-shirts, game tickets and more.
The game is going to feature the full map of United States, as you will be able to roam around freely and race at any place you want.
The Crew after suffering a short delay will now arrive on December 2nd for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.