Let’s hope you weren’t too caught up with all the hype about the upcoming new 3DS handheld, because your old one just got a new set of features. A new Nintendo 3DS update has been released and it comes packing some good things like customization of home menu in terms of design and sounds using themes.
That is not all what the update titled version 9.0.0-20U has for you, you can also capture images of what you have turned your home menu into and then there are changes to the Title Information section of the eShop that will make it more accessible.
The official Nintendo of America Support website has listed the changes that the new Nintendo 3DS update has brought forth to the handheld. In total there are four changes which are explained below:
- Users can now use themes to customize the design and sounds of the HOME Menu
- Five themes are pre-installed and additional themes can be purchased from the Theme Shop
- Themes can be changed by using settings located within the HOME Menu settings
- A feature has been added that allows users to capture screenshots of their HOME Menu
- The Nintendo eShop Title Information page has been updated to provide easier access to any available videos, demos, user reviews, and other information
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience
The part about improvements to overall system stability is standard with almost all the Nintendo updates and usually that is all they tell us about what exactly they have changed. We will have to see to that after checking out the update ourselves.
Do drop a line about this Nintendo 3DS update if you can!