Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Achievements List is Out
Sledgehammer Games has revealed the achievements of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and as you would expect, some of them are directly related to the newly added exo-abilities.
Only 45 achievements have been revealed thus far, so there is a possibility that there will be five hidden achievements in the full version of the game.
- Carma: Kill an enemy by throwing a car door at them.
- A New Era: Complete the campaign on any difficulty.
- Hard Hitter: Complete the campaign on Hardened difficulty.
- Excellence in Everything: Complete the campaign on Veteran difficulty.
- Never Saw it Coming: Boost jump, dash forward, then air stomp on an enemy.
- Escape Artist: Avoid 20 grenades by dodging with your exo.
- Loud enough for you?: Kill 10 enemies or drones while affected by a sonic blast.
- Maximum Overdrive -Kill 50 enemies while using Overdrive.
- Genius: Kill 4 enemies with a single smart grenade.
- Threat Detected: Paint 10 enemies with a single threat grenade.
- Fly Swatter: Knock 25 Drones out of the sky with EMP grenades.
- Where Are You Going?: Stop an AST with an EMP grenade.
- History in the Making: Collect over half of the Intel.
- Ferrum Absconsum: Collect all the Intel.
- Riot Control: Kill 20 enemies while linked to the Mobile Cover Drone.
- Advanced Soldier: Spend your first exo upgrade point.
- Second Skin: Spend 10 exo upgrade points.
- We Have the Technology: Spend 20 exo upgrade points.
- Power Changes Everything: Completely upgrade your Exo.
- Seoul Mates: Complete “Induction.”
- Not on my Watch: Prevent the walking tank from being destroyed by the Drone Swarm in “Induction.”
- Deadeye: Score “excellent” in the shooting range in “Atlas.”
- Grenadier: Score “excellent” in the grenade range in “Atlas.”
- Welcome to Atlas: Complete “Atlas.”
- Look Both Ways: Kill all the KVA in the traffic section without shooting a civilian vehicle in “Traffic.”
- Life in the Fast Lane: Complete “Traffic.”
- Fire and Forget: Kill 10 enemies with the Mobile Turret missiles in “Fission.”
- Radioactive: Complete “Fission.”
- Motor City: Complete “Aftermath.”
- Wheelman: Finish the hoverbike sequence without hitting any walls or obstacles or taking damage in “Aftermath”.
- Sitting Ducks: Kill 3 enemies with one shot of the Sniper Drone in “Manhunt.”
- Born to Die: Complete “Manhunt.”
- Betrayal: Complete “Utopia.”
- Party Crasher: Kill 20 enemies with the Grappling Hook in “Sentinel.”
- Crates on a Plane: Complete “Sentinel.”
- The Destroyer Returns: Complete “Crash.”
- Restricted Airspace: EMP 10 enemy aircraft out of the sky with the hovertank in “Bio Lab.”
- Irons in the Fire: Complete “Bio Lab.”
- GG: Complete “Collapse.”
- Man Overboard!: Melee an enemy so they fly off the side of the ship in “Armada.”
- Wrath of Atlas: Complete “Armada.”
- Flying Ace: Shoot down 10 enemies with machine guns in “Throttle.”
- Manticore Unleashed- Complete “Throttle.”
- Heavy-Handed: Go through 20 gun drops in one-armed combat in “Captured.”
- The Wheat from the Chaff -Complete “Captured.”
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is set to release on 4th of November on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.