The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the upcoming FIFA 15 will not include the Pro Clubs mode, EA Sports has announced today.
The Pro Clubs mode allows players to create or join a club and then take part in online games which pits 22 players against each other in two teams of 11. It has been part of FIFA titles for numerous years.
“We’re very confident in the amount of innovation and depth we’re delivering for FIFA 15 on PS3 and Xbox 360,” reads the announcement, “but there are some things we couldn’t do for FIFA 15 on PS3 and Xbox 360, either based on the limitations of these consoles, or our time and resources. Most notably, Pro Clubs will not be a mode in FIFA 15 on Xbox 360 and PS3.”
That said, the PS4, Xbox One and PC versions will include Pro Clubs.
With the exclusion of the Pro Clubs mode, here is a full list of modes that will make it to the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions:
- FIFA Ultimate Team – Loan Players, Concept Squads, Friendly Seasons and Legends (Xbox One and Xbox 360 only).
- Career Mode – managing your squad.
- EA Sports Football Club – share news and interact with your friends, and shop for unlockable items using the new EA Sports FC contextual widget.
- Tournament Mode – returns to FIFA 15 with all new tournaments.
- Online Seasons – compete online in a season format. Now with the Guest Play option to compete with friends on your team.
- Online Friendlies – compete online against your friends.
- Co-Op Seasons – compete online with a friend in 2v2 matches.
- Skill Games – new Skill Games added to the popular practice mode including four new games that cover the basics – dribbling, shooting, passing, defending.
- Kick Off – jump straight in to play head-to-head offline against a friend or the AI.
- Learn-to-Play (FIFA Basics).
- Practice Arena – practice 1v1 situations against the keeper.
FIFA 15 is scheduled for release in September for the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC.