Warner bros. and Monolith Productions today revealed details regarding the expansion content for Middle-Earth Shadow Of Mordor.
The season pass content will include an exclusive Warband mission (Guardians of the Flaming Eye), early access to the Trials of War challenge series, the Lord of the Hunt beast-hunting missions and The Bright Lord story missions that put players in the role of Celebrimbor as he fights Sauron and his forces.
In addition to this, player will have access to additional future contents like runes and skins. The Season Pass includes:
- Exclusive ‘Guardians of the Flaming Eye’ Orc Warband mission
- Players will face Sauron’s elite Defenders before the Black Gate and earn the Rising Flame rune
- Early access to the ‘Trials of War’ challenge series
- Players will test their skills against select legions of Sauron’s forces in this series of challenge modes and build their legend as gamers post their best score on the Challenge Leaderboard
- All new story missions with hours of gameplay( Lord of the Hunt – Hunt the wild beasts of Mordor as player’s discover hidden lairs, earn unique runes and face off against powerful monsters)
- The Bright Lord – Play as Celebrimbor, the great Elven smith of the Second Age, and battle against Sauron and the might of his forces
- Access to future content (Including runes, skins and additional future add-on content.)
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor delivers a dynamic game environment where the player orchestrates their personal plan of vengeance as they bend Mordor to their will.
The game begins on the night of Sauron’s return to Mordor as his Black Captains brutally execute the Rangers of the Black Gate.
Players become Talion, a ranger who loses his family and everything he holds dear, only to be returned from death by a mysterious spirit of vengeance.
Shadow Of Mordor is set for release on Sept. 30 for PS4,PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.