2K Sports has released two new WWE 2K15 screenshots that show the in-game model of Randy Orton.
It’s impressive to say the least. Compared to the in-game models of WWE 2K14, the latest installment boasts great detail. Orton’s physique, as well as the tattoos on his arm, look incredibly close to his real-life self.
Earlier this week, 2K Sports released a similar shot that featured John Cena locked in a stare down with Orton. Though in that image all we could see of Orton was his left arm. This image is basically the mirror shot, taken from the perspective of Cena.
Do note that the new Orton shots come with the message of it being a work in progress In contrast, the Cena shot did not contain the WIP text. While the models seem pretty accurate enough, the work in progress could also reflect upon the crowd in the background. 2K Sports looks to be still coding in the crowd for the game.
Earlier this week we got the details of the “HULKAMANIA” Limited Edition which will be priced at $99.99. Only 25,000 units of these will be made available. It contains the following contents:
- A copy of WWE 2K15
- Premium packaging
- Collectible art card hand-signed by Hulk Hogan
- Exclusive Funko “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan vinyl figure
- An actual piece of the ring canvas from Hogan’s Monday Night Raw appearance on March 10th, 2014
- Two playable pre-order launch exclusive Hulk Hogan characters
- Two playable pre-order launch exclusive Sting characters
WWE 2K15 is scheduled for release this October for the PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.