Minecraft 1.7.10 Update Arrives Tomorrow With New Realms & World Uploader
Mojang has revealed that it will be releasing new Minecraft 1.7.10 update tomorrow, which will add more Realms to the game alongside some other features.
Furthermore, this new update will fix numerous issues that players have been facing with the newly released Realm servers.
On its official website, Mojang noted that one new feature coming with this update will be called World Uploader, which will let players bring their local worlds to Realms, which then will be available to enjoy for all their friends.
Following changes and features will be coming with Minecraft 1.7.10 update as given by developer:
- World uploader – upload your local world to Realms (finally!)
- Command blocks! (finally!)
- Player activity monitor – when and for how long a player has been online (see who plays when you sleep!)
- Access to more server settings (yey!)
- Improvements in Realms UI (also yey!)
- Some bugfixes (why where they put in there in the first place?)
- And many more… (we just don’t want to look lazy, that is why that sentence is in there)
Minecraft Realms Servers were released last month for the users of Mac and PC so they will not have any trouble hosting Minecraft worlds online and this new update will certainly help fix numerous issues, when it launches tomorrow.