Respawn Entertainment released the second patch update for Titanfall Xbox 360, addressing a few issues, tweaking the game and a bunch of bug fixes.
The patch update fixes the following issues:
- Fans complained about their XP resetting to 0 when they reached max level, other players complained about server disconnection when they reached max level.
- In the final segment of a match, during the Evacuation sequence, when players detonated satchel charges on a Dropship after it had warped out, it would crash the server causing players from both teams to disconnect from the game.
The tweaks from the new patch include:
- Reduction in required player number in private matches from 6 to 2.
- The party members and their titans now show up as green in the mini-map instead of the usual blue color used by other friendly units. Alongwith the minimap, friendlies’ names also show up in green on the HUD, the Obituary text and in the Pregame Lobby for the player’s ease.
- The Auto Titan shows up with gold color in the obituary like the player’s own name.
- The menu has been modified a bit, changing the Multiplayer option “Play Classic” to “Play Multiplayer” and has been placed at the top of the Private Lobby Menu.
- The main menu now shows the game version at the bottom left corner.
Following are the bugfixes addressed by the patch update:
- Fixed an issue where a Titan firing ordnance would not show on the mini-map correctly.
- Fixed a rare bug with Pilot health pools that would make them virtually invincible.
- Fixed a server crash that could occur at the end of a match.
- Titan shields now protect friendly rodeo players from explosion damage (such as from an arc cannon).
- Fix case where a pilot can embark a Titan through walls.
- LMG and XO16 firing sounds will no longer sometimes cut off before the gun is finished firing.
- ARCHER now locks onto the top of a heavy turret rather than the base.
- ARCHER now homes in on the Titan correctly when targeting Titans that are kneeling.
- Fixed shimmery shadows in a spot in Lagoon map.
- Fix satchel charges and particle shields causing pilots to permanently rodeo other pilots.
- Fix certain characters not rendering properly in French and other languages.
- Fixed an issue where “Initializing…” would be displayed if a server wasn’t found.
- Fixed being unable to scroll to the top of the datacenter list after scrolling down.
- People who previously could not progress past the loading screen when connecting to servers should be able to play now.